1. Siterra, s.r.o. (hereinafter referred to as "Siterra"), incorporated in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in České Budějovice, Section C, Entry 11247, with its registered office at Na výhledu 450/1, 373 71 Rudolfov, ID No .: 26052512, establishes these terms and conditions as rights and obligations between Siterra and third parties resulting from the sale of tickets and Multipas through the Colosseum Ticket sales network and all related relationships.
2. These terms and conditions, including the Complaints Procedure, are valid for purchases of tickets for cultural events (hereinafter referred to as "Events") made through the Colosseum Ticket (online and at selling points throughout the Czech Republic). Purchase of tickets is also considered to be orders for invoice and bulk orders through the Reservation Department CT. By purchasing a ticket in any form, the customer agrees with these terms and conditions and claims policy and undertakes to abide by them.
3. Siterra is not the organizer of any Events, but through the Colosseum system it provides reservations and tickets for these Events and other related services, based on a contractual relationship with the Organizer. By purchasing a ticket, the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Promoter is established. All claims are always directed to the Promoter. This implies that neither Siterra nor the Colosseum Ticket is responsible in any way for any changes to the Event, for the course of the Event itself, or for any type of damage, expense or damage that the Ticket Holder or any third party in respect of with the Event.
4. By booking and purchasing the ticket, the Buyer accepts the Terms and Conditions of the Organizer, the Colosseum Ticket Operator, and at the same time agrees to comply with the Rules of Operation of the Event Organizer, the Event venue and the relevant organizing service.
5. How to buy tickets is described in detail at ColosseumTicket.cz in section "How to buy". The content of the "How to Buy" section is an integral part of these Terms and Conditions. The customer is obliged to follow these procedures when accepting the tickets and accept the payment terms.
6. The Colosseum Ticket operator, Siterra, only guarantees the validity and authenticity of tickets purchased in the CT network. It is not responsible for the authenticity of tickets purchased outside the Colosseum Ticket, from dealers, etc. The ticket holder is responsible for any handling of the ticket. By any ticket manipulation, the ticket holder risks being misused, copying a unique identifier - predominantly 2D code and 3D code - and thus the possibility of not entering the Event. Keep your ticket in a safe place. Do not post photos of tickets on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
7. The organizer reserves the right to change the program, performers and deadlines for each Event.