The first documentation available regarding the Dobřenice manor dates back to 1339 and it was the knight Zdeněk Bohunek from Dobřenice, who ordered its first construction. Since that period until 1862 the chateau and the courtyard belonged to the Czech dynasty Dobrzensky from Dobřenice. Subsequently, in 1862, the property was sold to Baron Karl Daniel Weinrich, who rebuilt the chateau into a new pseudo-classic one-storey building after a fire had partially destroyed it. In 1875 a beautiful 25 hectares English Park was designed by famous architect Edward Petzold and this whole area has been well maintained over the last decades.
The chateau has been totally renovated and is now available for rent for weddings, gatherings, reunions and parties. The entire estate consists of a large courtyard with horse stables, indoor riding arena, a beautiful baroque St. Clement church, the most significant baroque monument in Dobřenice, and other historical buildings. The surrounding area of Dobřenice has plenty to offer for nature enthusiasts, bikers, horseback riders and golfers.